Advance Imaginations

It's All About (The) Advance Imaginations.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Two types of Ego : A short story

                    Two types of Ego: A short story


Ego is not inbuilt they are created by ignorance of real sense & humor

Once there was a king who is very powerful, brilliant (clever/intelligent), candid (honest).  He had everything like money, empowerment etc. he ruled of abundant part of the country, boldly (fearlessly/daringly).

                Once a saint came to the palace of king for the sake of begging, He stood up in front of the king by some minutes a bit late but still the king had not seen him, He was busy with some formal discussion with the ministers and the get their strategy ready for the upcoming rules and unfamiliar with the approaching saint.

After seeing this the saint got angry and said- O mighty king I am a saint and I have approached many kings palace and got sufficient compliment. But you have not noticed me yet that I had come from a distance from much time. It’s an insolence (Insult) to me, why u are so cruel, Ego and unkind.
Is due to Money, Power and the empowerment u have so much proud & Ego, isn’t it? But due to this, u may motivate others but not me, because I am a saint and yogi and I have left everything from childhood. So remember which proud u have for that is meaningless for me

After listing this the king came to the saint and get stoop and prayed with due respect – o lord I am extremely sorry that I have not familiar with the approaches to me due to some strategic work
But lord it's not to disrespect you- I have no means to disrespect u actually I am unknown of your coming I have also to tell u with respect that- u are a saint, like a god and u left everything for it, u think that the power, money proud I have, u have also the proud of not having anything .so u are not completely free from proud & ego, is not it?

The saint got shocked and said- yeah, u are right. Unsuspectingly I have some pride and thanks for getting warned me.

Finally, he gave the sanction and bless by getting good respect from the king and gone for a long meditation about the unfamiliar mistakes.

These mistakes are may be in our life’s which may get remedied by us just think about own self once before sleeping and after getting up from bed it is a silly mistake but u can get a best by fixing is
                                                                                 




                                                        Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending some time with our blogs; we value your time & feedback. It motivates us to create even more meaningful content further.